Freedom Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Propane Adaptors

4 posters

Go down

Propane Adaptors Empty Propane Adaptors

Post by ZEOXEO Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 am

So, What propane adapter does everybody use? Have you had any problems with it? Would you recommend it? How much have you used it? I ask this because my AI propane adapter just crapped out on me after only 2.5 cans of propane.
ZEOXEO
ZEOXEO

Back to top Go down

Propane Adaptors Empty Re: Propane Adaptors

Post by gabemondry Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:06 am

i have this one in green. http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=28087
it works just fine. altho, sometimes the nozzle gets pushed in too far and gets stuck causing a shitload of gas to shoot out untill i can pull the nozzle back out
gabemondry
gabemondry

Back to top Go down

Post by ZEOXEO Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 am

How many cans of propane have you used with it so far?
ZEOXEO
ZEOXEO

Back to top Go down

Post by ZEOXEO Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 am

Uhhh, Gabe, you linked me to the wrong adapter I think. That one is not green, that's the AI propane adapter, the same one that just crapped out on me.
ZEOXEO
ZEOXEO

Back to top Go down

Post by DHM078 Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:23 am

Question I use the Airsoft Innovations one. Yes it's plastic, but I've been using it a damn long time now... They invented the thing you know, and they're the ones that did the experiments with gas chromatography to show what exactly green gas is comprised of before they started selling the things. Try talking to their customer service. I've only talked to them on ASR, but I hear their CS is quite good. Maybe AI will replace yours if it's defective.
DHM078
DHM078
Admin
Admin

https://freedomairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiskey Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:51 pm

I use the AI Duster adapter for duster gas. About ten cans (12 oz.) through it so far into my M9. I haven't had any issues yet. i prefer using it over propane because HFC134A (even in the duster cans) is unscented.

For propane, I use the Madbull V2 adapter. It is metal. I have accidentally let my propane roll off the table and it has only bent a little bit. So it's a tough little adapter. No issues with it in about 3 things of Coleman propane.
Whiskey
Whiskey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum